20 most common phrasal verbs in English with Bengali meaning

Phrasal verb :

Phrasal verbs are great to Improve English. Natives use phrasal verbs constantly , they can help you to communicate as well as improve your vocabulary bank.






1. Look after- দেখাশোনা করা।
Example: Can you look after my parents until I get back?


2. Payback- শোধ দেওয়া , ফেরত দেওয়া
Example: You must pay back my money early


3. Weak up- জেগে ওঠা
Example: Please weak up.Already Its 10’o clock.


4. Turn on- চালু করা
Example: Please turn on the light.


5.Turn of- বন্ধ করা
Example: Please turn off the light.


6. Drop out- ঝরে পড়া
Example: He dropped out from school


7. Find out- খুজে বের করা
Example: Find out my wallet, please. It's crucial.


8. Getaway- সরে যাও
Example: Let’s getaway from the wakened


9. Hand in- হস্তান্তর করা
Example: Hand in my book before my annual examination please


10. Hold on- অপেক্ষা করে থাকা
Example: I called you last night. Your mother said to hold on until you come


11. Hurry up- তাড়াতাড়ি করা
Example: We late already hurry up otherwise we will miss the train


12Carry on- চালিয়ে যাও,
Example: I want to carry on my job


13. Carry out- পালন করা
Example: You should carry out your duty properly.


14. Get together- একত্রিত হওয়া
Example: We should need to get together.


15. Get up- জেগে ওঠা
Example: Will you please get up.


16. Go ahead- সামনে এগিয়ে যাও
Example: Go ahead with your passion. You will be successful in life


17. Apply for- আবেদন করা
Example: I applied for a scholarship last month.


18. Break into- ভেঙ্গে ফেলা
Example: Carry the glasses carefully. Otherwise, it will break into.


19. Call off- প্রত্যাহার করা
Example: The class was called off because of lock-down.


20. Cheer up- উৎসাহিত করা
Example: He cheered up me after winning the game



>> Post created by Shanta Islam and Odita orme
>> Posted by Genius learner

Other post : >>





Post a Comment

0 Comments