Use of dying to in sentence with example

Use of dying to in sentence :


You know that Sentences are more than just string of words. They are thoughts , ideas and stories. Just like letters build words,words build sentence , sentence builds language and give it personality .

 

You also know that  without sentence , there are no real communication . If you were only reading words right now you would not be able to understand what Im saying

.
Now I will describe you how to use dying to in sentence making with Bangla meaning. May be it will be helpful for you .

Bangle description :

আমি তোমার ভালবাসা পেতে মরিয়া হয়ে আছি ।এমন কথা আমারা কম বেশি অনেক বারই বাংলা বাক্যে বলে থাকি ।

যেমন, এক কাপ চা খেতে আমার তর সইছে না বা পাগল হয়ে গেছি ,মরিয়া হয়ে গেছি ।
মানে যখন আমরা কোনো কিছু করতে চাই কিন্তু অপেক্ষা করতে চাই না এমন ধরনের বাক্যগুলো ইংরেজিতে বলতে গেলে বলতে হবে ...

I am dying to + verb + .....

এখানে  dying to  মানেই হলো মরিয়া হয়ে যাওয়া,তর সইছে না,কাতর হয়ে আছি  .

More About Dying to With English


 Dying is a verb . Dying defines as waning or about to disappear , or just about to pass away .
When using the word dying in this manner you are referring to wanting or desiring something greatly.

Or, dying to means Eager and excited to do Something

এখানে Pass away = মারা যাওয়া ।




More examples using dying to :

² I am dying to here your news
² I am dying to see her
² He is dying to know what happened up at the restaurant
² I am dying to see what it is
² I am dying to have your love.
² Im dying to take a cup of tea.
² I'm dying to relax on the beach.
² I'm dying to pick some fresh fruit.
² I'm dying to order some desserts.
² I'm dying to move to a bigger house.
² I'm dying to check my score on the test.
² The kids were dying to go on another roller coaster.
² My 15 year old is just dying to learn how to drive.


You can also use some advance word without using dying to :
Such as : Anxious , Eager .


>> Post created by Shanta Islam   

Other post :  >> 50 basic word meaning part 4





Post a Comment

0 Comments