Daily usable words and sentence making

Some times we want to describe people. But we got confused about how to describe our feelings and people personalities. So here I am sharing with you some of the words with sentences on how to describe a people easily.





He is very honest person = সে একজন সৎ ব্যাক্তি

He is very funny = সে খুবই মজাদার

I am very worried about that incident = আমি এই ঘটনার জন্য খুবই চিন্তিত

He is sociable = সে খুবই সামাজিক

I was shy = আমি লজ্জিত ছিলাম

You are very selfish = সে খুবই স্বার্থপর

You are very friendly = তুমি খুবই বন্ধুত্বপূর্ণ

He is very unfriendly = সে বন্ধুত্বপূর্ণ নয়

He is very helpful = সে খুবই সাহায্যকারী

He is very energetic =  সে খুবই উদ্যম

I am Optimistic  = আমি আশাবাদী

I am proud of you = আমি তোমাকে নিয়ে গর্বিত

I am very much passionate about that = আমি এটা নিয়ে খুবই উৎসাহী

He is very lazy = সে খুবই অলস

He is very active = সে খুবই কর্মঠ

I am crazy about that = আমি এটা নিয়ে খুবই উৎসাহী
 
She is very emotional = সে খুবী আবেগী

I am cheerful = আমই আনন্দিত

I am very much nervous = আমি খুবই বিচলিত 


Do you want to learn English ? 

 >> Basic word meaning with gender 

 >> 50 basic English word meaning 

>> 50 Basic English word meaning in Bangla (part 3 ) 

 >> 50 Basic English word meaning in bangla (part 2 ) 

 >>50 basic English word meaning in Bengali (part 1) 

 >> Basic English word meaning for class 4 student (part 5 )
>> Adjectives starts with “ “ ( vocabulary part )


Post a Comment

0 Comments