short sentences for everyday English || Daily Conversation || translation (part 2 )

You know that Sentences are more than just string of words. They are thoughts , ideas and stories. Just like letters build words,words build sentence , sentence builds language and give it personality .

 

you also know without sentence , there are no real communication . If you were only reading words right now you would not be able to understand what Im saying.

Now I will describe you sentences for everyday English with Bangla meaning or translation which will be helpful for Everyday Conversations. May be it will be helpful for you .

 

short sentences for everyday English,translation.


I knew it - আমি এটা জানতাম।

I love it - আমি এটা ভালোবাসি।

I noticed that -আমি লক্ষ্য করেছি ।

I wondered - আমি আশ্চর্যান্বি।।

Is it so - এটা কি তাই?

It smells good - এটি ভাল গন্ধ ।

It’s a fact - এটাই ব্যাপার।

It’s all about me - আমার সম্পর্কে সবকিছু ।

It’s boring - এটা বিরক্তিকর ।

It’s good - এটা ভালো।

It’s high time to study - পড়াশোনার এই সময়টি ।

It’s obvious - এটা অবশ্যই ।

Let’s do it - চল এটা করি ।

Make it work - এটি কাজে লাগাও ।

Meet you tomorrow - আগামীকাল দেখা হবে।

Not yet - এখনো পর্যন্ত না ।

Relax - আরাম করুন ।

Smoking is forbidden- ধূমপান নিষিদ্ধ।

Something else? - অন্যকিছু?

That doesn’t matter - এটা কোন ব্যাপার না।

Trust me - আমাকে বিশ্বাস কর মাকে বিশ্বাস কর

Wait a bit more - আরও কিছুক্ষণ অপেক্ষা করুন -

Walk fast - দ্রুত চলুন

What about it - এটা কেমন

What should I do? - আমার কি করা উচিৎ?

 


Post a Comment

0 Comments