25 Short sentences for everyday English || Daily Conversation || translation (part 1)

You know that Sentences are more than just string of words. They are thoughts , ideas and stories. Just like letters build words,words build sentence , sentence builds language and give it personality .

 

you also know without sentence , there are no real communication . If you were only reading words right now you would not be able to understand what Im saying.

Now I will describe you sentences for everyday English with Bangla meaning or translation which will be helpful for Everyday Conversations. May be it will be helpful for you .

 

25 Short sentences for everyday English,translation,

 Daily conversation and  usable English

 

Absolutely not - একেবারে না।

Are you sure  -তুমি কি নিশ্চিত?

Can you do it -আপনি এটা করতে পারেন?

Come here -  এখানে এসো।

Cool down -শান্ত হও ।

Do it fast - দ্রুত কর ।

Do you know her - তুমি কি তাকে চেনো ?

Do you think so? -তুমি কি তাই মনে করো?

Do you understand? -তুমি কি বুঝতে পেরেছো?

Do you got it? -তুমি কি বুঝতে পেরেছো?

Don’t do it again - এটি আবার করবেন না?

Don’t make mistake - ভুল করবেন না?

Give me a hand - আমাকে সাহায্য করো।

Go ahead - এগিয়ে যান।

Good luck -শুভকামনা।

Have a nice day - আপনার দিনটি শুভ হোক ।

How are you doing - তুমি কেমন আছ?

How much? - কত?

I am having fun -আমি মজা পাচ্ছি।

I am leaving -আমি যাচ্ছি ।

I am ready -আমি প্রস্তুত  ।

I am used to it -আমি এটাতে অভ্যস্ত ।

I can’t wait more -আমি আর অপেক্ষা করতে পারি না।

I feel much better -আমি অনেক ভালো অনুভব করি ।

I hope so -আমিও তাই আশা কর ।

 

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments